Career job information for job seekers and find good employment job 





26. Do our loss leaders make sense for our long term profit?
27. What is our plan for improving the conversion rate on leads to sales?
28. What is our plan for increasing repeat sales?
29. What is our plan for improving average order size?
30. What is our plan for increasing customer retention?
31. What is our weekly plan to contact 5 'whale' accounts so we can move to the big time?
32. What is our on-line marketing effort?
33. What do we sell that is a star, a cash cow and a pig? Why is that so critical?
34. What is our written process for accepting orders through fulfillment?
35. What is our written process for managing customer service calls and complaints?
36. What is our written plan for financing the future growth of this business?
37. What are the 3 ‘real' reasons customers buy from us and not the competition?
38. What do we specifically want to get done this year?
39. What are the 100 most important tasks in running this business?
40. Do we have a manual with specific instructions on how to do those 100 tasks?
41. Do we have written expectations for each of our team member?
42. Do we track the 5 critical numbers daily? (Sales, Profits, Payables, Receivables, Cash)
43. What are the small measurements that I can use to improve this business every week?
44. Do I have enough cash flow to meet obligations in the next 90 days?
45. What is my 'acid test' ratio?
46. What is my current ratio?
47. What is my accounts receivable turn over?
48. What is my inventory turn over?
49. What is my return on assets?
50. Should I sell all my hard assets and lease them back, or rent them?
51. Can I pass the cost of inventory management back to the vendors?



Finds more jobs employment   

0 comments: